11th Annual Healthy Living Festival
Thursday, July 17, 2014 (8am-2pm)
Oakland Zoo, Knowland Park-9777 Golf Links Rd., Oakland
Participant Registration Form
- Festival Participants can enjoy a walk through the Zoo.
- The Zoo has many walking areas that are flat and wheelchair accessible.
- The Scenic Views of the Oakland hills and the Bay are breathtaking and seeing the Zoo animals is incredible. It will be a great day!
- This year’s Festival will also feature health screenings and financial planning information.
- Medication Drop-off/Disposal Program
- It’s easy to get to the Zoo by public transportation! (see below for public transportation information)
- Throughout the year, United Seniors offers Travel Training workshops. We encourage participation in them to learn how to utilize public transit to the Festival.
- We encourage using public transportation, parking will also be available for <TBA> per car
- Please complete your registration form in advance of the event and plan to attend Alameda County’s largest senior health and resource fair.
Click here for information about the Oakland Zoo, photos and driving directions.
Taking public transportation to the Festival:
AC Transit line #46 runs directly to the Zoo and connects with other transit lines on International and MacArthur Boulevards, Bancroft Avenue, and at the Coliseum BART station. For more detailed route planning consult 511.org or contact United Seniors.
Getting to the Festival by car:
We encourage you to carpool to the Festival. Coming from downtown Oakland (EAST), take 580 to Golf Links Road. From Hayward (WEST) take the 98th Avenue exit.
About the Healthy Living Festival